1. Whilst no boots are permitted to be worn in the club, junior members are requested to wear clean shoes or trainers at all times since there can be small pieces of glass found on the floors.
2. Junior members are requested not to stand/walk on chairs or benches.
3. Junior members are requested not to run in the club and to keep general horseplay to the dancefloor and immediate surrounding area as tables and the bar area can be loaded with glasses.
4. Junior members are requested to refrain from convening at the window in the corner of the club on the raised platform. The glass in this window is not toughened.
5. Junior members are requested to refrain from playing on the stairs or within the toilets
6. Please ensure all rubbish including unfinished food is placed in the black bins provided. If no bins are apparent, please ask behind the bar.
7. The Fire Escape is only to be used in the event of an emergency, not for ventilation or access. Please report it if you see it open.
8. No junior members are permitted within the kitchen or behind the bar areas.
With everyones co-operation we can look forward to building on the already proud history of our club with our own generation of players.